When am I likely to need the services of a notary public? | Notary Public Cork

You are most likely to require a notary where you have to send papers or documents to a foreign jurisdiction. You may require the services of a notary public in relation to:

  • Foreign adoption papers
  • Affidavits for use in foreign courts
  • Copies of State documents for use abroad
  • International contracts
  • Powers of Attorney

For further information visit notarycork.ie or to speak directly with Notary Public Cork David Sweeney, kindly visit our Contact page.