Notary Public Cork – Same Day Service
Sweeney Solicitors offer the Same day service for Notary Public Cork
The Cork Notary Public Services our office provides are as follows:
- A Notary Certificate to confirm a document was signed by yourself in the presence of the Notary.
- A notary certificate to certify a document is a true copy of an original.
- A notary certificate to certify a document.
To ensure Notary Cork same day service, we require the following by email in advance of an appointment:
- Copy of the documents to be Notarised (please forward word or PDF documents)
- Copy proof of address within Ireland for all parties attending our office.
- Copy of passport for all parties attending our office. (original will be required at the appointment)
- Phone number to call and arrange an appointment. (As our office is a free phone number our number will display as a private number when we call you)
Please also state which Notary Services you require for each document. For more information visit www.notarycork.ie
Please also note if you require an Apostille on the document you will need to send the document to the Department of Foreign Affairs for same after it has been Notarised and they will return directly to you as this is not a service our office provides.
Please further note the Department of Foreign Affair will only put an Apostille on a document in English – if the document you require an Apostille on is in another language you will need to have the same translated by an official translator prior to having the document Notarised.
Details on how to obtain an Apostille can be found on the Department of Foreign Affairs website – https://www.dfa.ie/travel/our-services/authenticating-documents/
A Notary Public is a public officer constituted by law to serve the public in non-contentious matters usually concerned with foreign or international business.
Located in Sweeney Solicitors office on 15 South Terrace Cork City we are happy to help with any inquiries that you may have.
Please contact us on:
Phone: +353 21 4949650 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please bring your Passport or Driver’s licence and recent utility bill
See faculty notes on seeing a Notary >>>